Tuesday 15 December 2015

My week in Spain!

The Spanish Exchange was undoubtedly the best week of my life. I loved it for so many reasons but if I had to explain the best things about it, I would say the new friends I made, both Spanish and English, and the opportunity to experience a completely different life to my own. Literally every aspect of our lifestyles was changed, and though I expected to be uneasy and possibly upset about this: I wasn't. I decided to go on the trip on a whim, my mum signing the forms and saying I could hand it in if I felt like it. Then the morning of the deadline, I listened to a song on the bus about taking a shot and challenging yourself and I just thought “why not.” I thanked myself everyday of the exchange that I listened to that song, as it was arguably one of the best decisions I have made in my entire life. I would tell anyone that was considering to go on the Spanish Exchange to 100% go for it, in fact I've already been telling everyone I've seen in the year below since I got back that they need to do it. I’m promoting it like I was offered a million pounds if I could get every single person taking Spanish to sign up for it!

M. Fergusson

No comments:

Post a Comment